Welcome to DreamLaptopLifestyle.club, and also, the first post of this blog.
It’s been after a fair bit of thought and preparation that we decided to create this blog. We felt it would be of great help to the many people out there who are craving to live the “laptop lifestyle” they've been hearing so much about. People from all walks of life are starting to make the transition, and it's very exciting. We are living in an epic period of time where it is actually possible to work from anywhere in the world that you chose to.
It's great for people who love to travel and see parts of the world they've always dreamed of, and still they are able to continue to work and earn a good living. As well, if you work in some type of factory, and are getting tired of working crazy shifts just to keep your job and provide for your families, then building a “dream laptop lifestyle” biz can work for you too.
It doesn't matter if you work in the oil fields, some type of food factory, working on an assembly line, a typical 9 to 5 type of gig, or you're in the corporate life… it is attainable if you're willing to put in some work to get things rolling.
Also, these days with so many people adopting to having one “stay at home” parent, it's opening up a whole new world to them. It is allowing couples to still bring in two incomes, while one parent is able to do this from the comfort of homes. Exciting times… indeed!
We’ve created this blog for a few different reasons:
1. For readers to follow along as we chart own journey into building out a “dream laptop lifestyle” business. We felt it could be an excellent resource if you’re looking for helpful content when it comes to building your own businesses.
2. To share with you some of the pitfalls, mishaps, blurbs, and downright catastrophe’s that we may encounter along the way. It’s our hope that we can save you from making some of the same mistakes or errors in judgment that we may make, as we learn more from some trial and error ourselves.
3. To share everything that “really works well” for us as we go through the motions of creating a profitable, scalable, and profit producing “high ticket” laptop lifestyle business.
4. To inspire your desire to travel to some dream vacation destinations, or perhaps get your hands on a luxury item you've always had your eye on.
5. To provide you with tips about the mindset necessary, some great strategies that are working well for us, or to get you through some of the struggles that you may be facing in your business etc.
6. To hold ourselves accountable to our own laptop lifestyle business. It’s been proven time and time again, that when you make a declaration to the world that you are going to chart your journey to success with others, it helps you personally to keep moving forward.
No question, this is a business, and there are going to be “ups” and “downs”, however DreamLaptopLifestyle.club is going to be here to help out as much as we can.
For that reason, we’ve created it to help us to stay motivated ourselves, so that when we have our “wins” we’ll be excited to share those with the readers of the blog.
Once again, welcome to Dream Laptop Lifestyle Club. Let the journey begin!
Davin & Carla have been very great friends for about 16 years now. With each of us always sharing a keen interest in Entrepreneur-ism, traveling to experience the world first-hand, and NOT being location dependent, it simply made perfect sense to team up and build our Dream Laptop Lifestyle businesses together.